This is a super busy spring for me, and it’s all because of work. Last week I flew to San Diego for a convention and complimentary sunburn; next week I’m off to Scottsdale for my org’s big annual conference, then my friend Joe is driving me across the desert to San Diego again for a well-deserved vacation. This time I am packing extra sunscreen.
We’ve all been prepping for the conference for months and I just keep telling myself that work will be easier on the other side. I leave in ten days though and have at least ten thousand things to do first.
In order to destress, I have been:
- reading piles of romance novels
- buying peplum skirts and summery dresses
- getting my nails done
- making playlists to work out my stupid feelings
- not going on tumblr very much
- looking for the perfect blue flats
- anticipating the new Grass Widow album!
I still have to do my damn taxes, though. Oh well.